Oakley Szkła RADAR EV PATH Prizm Trail Torch 101-116-080
RADARLOCK PATH REPLACEMENT LENSES
Adapt to changing light conditions or just change your look by switching to a different lens in seconds. Choose the shape and color to optimize your performance, and select a vented design if you want cooling airflow. Lenses with Iridium® coating precisely tune the transmission of light for your environment. Non-vented lenses are available with polarization to block the blinding rays of glare. Oakley polarization eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies to create the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Fits RadarLock™
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and performance
- Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Unsurpassed impact protection
- Options include Iridium® lens coatings and polarization
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.