1. Completing the order form is equivalent to agreement to processing of the data. Any data provided by the Purchaser shall be subject to protection, and its processing shall serve the purpose of the order only (Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 833, as amended ).
2. After the prior approval by Customer, the Seller is authorized to transfer to the Customer by e-mail free newsletters, including information about promotions, sales and other related activities. Customer may at any time unsubscribe from newsletters by clicking the link "Unsubscribe" which is contained in each received e-mail. Unsubscribe is not the same as deleting the account from the onlinee store www.o-shop.com. Administrator reserves the right to send the newsletter via advertising and commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204 of 2002)
3. Only the owner and the administrator of
www.o-shop.com online store Glaser Group Sp. z o.o. Plac Trzech
00-499 Warsaw, Poland shall have access to personal data. All data of the Purchaser is protected and access by third parties is not possible (Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 833, as amended ).
4. In the case of choosing the DPD shipping method, Customer's personal data will be processed also by UPS Poland Sp z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw at Mineralna 15, 02–274 Warsaw, for the provision of services by DPD Poland Sp. Z o.o.
5. The Purchaser is entitled to demand in writing to remove any data, to introduce changes and to suspend its processing. (Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 833, as amended ).
6. O-Shop.com online store uses "cookies" files. Detailed rules of their use are included in the Regulations.