Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With clean lines and extraordinary performance, Oakley Urgency™ is driven to win. The rectangular lenses framed by lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® make these a flattering choice for every shape of face and every active woman. Details like the contrasting paint fill on the stems let the world know you’re serious about style and victory.
Oakley takes UV protection seriously so you can focus on your sport. That’s why we invented Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. And you can keep an eye on the competition with optimized peripheral vision derived from Urgency’s 8.75 base lens curvature. When it comes to comfort, Oakley’s Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment and patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a secure fit.
Kick your Oakley Urgency into high gear with optional polarized lenses (the best on the planet) or varied field of light transmission. They’re also available with prescription lenses. After your victory lap, feel free to store you Urgency in their awesome Oakley eyewear case.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case – included with every pair