- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription inserts (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modules C-5™ frame material
- Genuine leather wrapped stems
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Fashion may catch their eye, but it takes style to leave the world restless and yearning for more. Beautiful contours of lightweight metal dress your eyes with smooth curves, accented by sleek stems that we sheathed in genuine leather.
It takes 8.75 base lens curvature to create a field of view this wide. The contours extend your peripheral vision and improve side protection against blazing sun, blistering UV, blustering wind and banging impact. Our pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all ultraviolet light, and thanks to HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), this design meets all Z80.3 standards for impact protection and optical clarity.
Durable C-5™ alloy minimizes weight for comfort that lasts the whole day. The linear earstems aren’t just for styling; they’re part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment while ensuring the frame makes contact only at the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose.
We have a wide range of lens options to choose from, including Oakley HDPOLARIZED lenses that block 99% of glare without the haze and visual distortion common with ordinary polarized lenses. Optional gradient lenses vary in darkness from top to bottom. You can also get this frame with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power).
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.