- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Uniquely feminine frame geometry
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
If you’re looking for new territory in the fashion landscape, we’ve got something big, bold and beautiful that makes style a fresh discovery. Contours of lightweight O MATTER® give it self-assured sophistication with an eye on allure, and the uniquely feminine geometry comes with a Three-Point Fit that makes comfort an all-day affair.
OAKLEY RAVISHING™ sunglasses curve around your eyes to extend vision and improve protection. The PLUTONITE® lenses filter out all UV while the side curvature helps cover delicate skin, and impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Clarity also beats ANSI standards because we use HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for unmatched performance, worthy of a design that revels in originality.
OAKLEY RAVISHING™ comes with our exclusive women’s eyewear case. Lens options include gradient shading, and the frame is also available with Oakley polarized lenses.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.