- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
MAINTAINS SHARP, CLEAR VISION
RADAR features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
RADAR lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
RADAR is made of lightweight O MATTER® for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and RADAR meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)