Oakley Sunglasses POLARIZED CARBON BLADE Matte Carbon/Black Iridium Polarized OO9174-03
POLARIZED OAKLEY CARBON BLADE SUNGLASSES
The new benchmark of premium eyewear, Carbon Blade™ is a sculpture of ultra-fiber and lightweight and titanium and carbon fiber that blends the art and science of industrial design architecture with the performance of HDPolarized™ optics.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant carbon fiber frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and new air-filled silicon nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Ultra-lightweight Titanium forged hinges
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Includes hard case
- HDPolarized™ – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on
the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Oakley Hydrophobic and Oleophobic coating on both front and back of lenses
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Lens technology that has the ability to automatically dim under UV light. The lens in the rooms remains clear and at the outside becomes colored accordingly to UV light.
The Prizm technology is patented by the Oakley brand. Its task is to filter the light, thanks to this the colors we perceive are more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.