- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Oakley PLAINTIFF™ takes the time-honored aviator look to new heights with dimensional stem detailing and the mechanics of titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinges. The engineering was inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines and it allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary. That means this aviator can handle life’s turbulence, so it’s more than just a new take on a classic look.
Aviators from the old days had flat lenses, so performance fell flat and style was two-dimensional. Oakley PLAINTIFF has 8.75 base curvature, which means the lenses are contoured for a better look and better seeing. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ OPTICS® that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery. Lightweight C-5™ alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture. Our Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that PLAINTIFF makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-MATTER stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.
Now that you’ve found the perfect look, it’s time to choose the ultimate vision. Options include Oakley HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of glare, as well as IRIDIUM® lens coating that further reduce glare while balancing light transmission. If you need prescription correction, get them with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a variety of colors and options.
- Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinge