Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With Oakley Overtime™, looking good while playing hard is easier than ever. Boldly designed square frames with delicately sculpted stems bring out the fashionable side of any athlete. Graceful yet strong, Overtime embodies the power and beauty of the Oakley woman.
Our first-ever active eyewear to employ 6 base lens curvature, Oakley Overtime offers remarkably clear peripheral vision. The O Matter® frame is lightweight enough for all-day comfort yet strong enough to withstand whatever you can dish out. A Three-Point Fit and patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads hold glasses in perfect alignment without slipping or snagging your hair.
Add some extras to your Oakley Overtime with the best polarized lenses on the planet or optional gradient lens shading. Need prescription eyewear? Equip them with Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options. Whatever you choose, you’ll be happy to know Oakley Overtime comes with stellar Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Oakley exclusive women’s eyewear case included.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case – included with every pair