Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Elegance and style merge in the classic Oakley Obligation. This timeless design and classic shape is destined for the local café or a relaxing stroll. The handmade acetate frame has all the markings of Oakley, this time in metal for a more decorative look. The Three-Point Fit provides comfort and performance by holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, and the patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earpads make sure they fit snug and secure.
The shape of Obligation is great with Oakley prescription lenses, either Single Vision ( +2.0 through -4.0 ) or Progressive ( +2.0 through -3.0 ). And for the best view of your world, the lens is offered polarized with 99% polarization efficiency to help minimize glare. The lens is also comprised of UV-protecting Plutonite that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The optional gradient lens shading is darker up top where the sun shines through, and lighter at the bottom so you can clearly see what’s right in front of you. Of course these classic sunglasses come with a protective case. And, of course, they won’t stay in the case for long.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision ( +2.0 through -4.0 ) and Progressive ( +2.0 through -3.0 )
- Accents include metal icons and handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)