- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- LIVESTRONG laser etch on lens
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Our approach is to ignore what people say is impossible, and our inspiration comes from athletes like Lance Armstrong who do the same. The cycling legend was forced off his bike in 1996 by the grueling pain of cancer. He endured surgery and chemotherapy, and defying all odds, returned to win the Tour de France seven consecutive years. Today his foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer. We’re supporting its ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this Oakley Livestrong® special edition.
The frame comes with the PATH lens shape and features BLACK IRIDIUM® lens coating to reduce glare and balance light in bright sun. “LIVESTRONG” is laser etched near the edge of the interchangeable lens, and the included protective SOFT VAULT® case lets you store an extra optional lens. Saluting the Lance Armstrong Foundation with the colors of its logo, the lightweight O MATTER® frame is matched with some of the finest optical technologies ever put into sunglasses.
POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry is one of the innovations that give this sunglass HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), and the technology optimizes clarity at every angle of view to maximize your peripheral vision. The optical clarity is so precise, it meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards. Our permanent HYDROPHOBIC™ lens coating creates a smudge-resistant barrier that repels water, skin oils and dust. Ultraviolet filtering is 100% for UVA, UVB and UVC, and impact protection meets the unforgiving standards of ANSI Z87.1, both for high mass and high velocity impact.
With surge ports to channel a cooling flow of air, the art of this frame is a fusion of form and function. UNOBTAINIUM® components increase grip with sweat for a secure Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment, and two nosepiece sizes are included to let you adapt the fit. Optional prescription lens inserts are available.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.