- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- niquely feminine frame geometry
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with debossed ellipse icons
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
OAKLEY LIV incorporates flowing lines of movement into a seamless work of art. That’s why we put some voluptuous curves in a look that oozes confidence. Lightweight C-5™ alloy creates a masterpiece that is meticulously hand assembled and hand polished.
Beneath the confident contours, you’ll find the brilliance of unbeatable technology. Our lightweight C-5™ alloy is shaped for a comfortable Three-Point Fit that holds the optics in precise alignment, and this frame comes with uniquely feminine geometry that feels like it’s made for you — because it is. A single continuous lens sweeps across the front with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) to maximize clarity at every angle of view with POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry. The frame architecture helps keep UV off the delicate skin at the sides of your eyes, and our PLUTONITE® lens material filters out all ultraviolet wavelengths. Even impact protection is optimized, reaching the level of ANSI Z87.1 standards. For convenience with style, this sunglass comes with an Oakley women’s eyewear case.
Lens options include Oakley polarization that filters out 99.9% of glare without subjecting your eyes to the haze and optical distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. You can also choose among gradient lenses that vary in darkness from top to bottom. For truer color recognition in bright sun, select the Warm Grey or Grey Polarized lenses. The remaining lens options increase visual contrast to improve your depth perception. Select the Dark Bronze lenses for bright sun. For medium-bright light, go with the G40™ Black Gradient or VR50™ Brown Gradient lenses.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.