Oakley Sunglasses KATO Polished Black/Prizm 24k OO9455-02
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 53,00 €
Oakley Kato is engineered to push the boundaries of performance with a purpose-built design that conforms to the contours of the face for a seamless look. With its progressive, disruptive wrap design, the frameless architecture, innovative tilt function, and multiple nosepads create a customized fit. Paired with Prizm Lens Technology, Oakley Kato empowers athletes with optimized coverage and an expanded field of view.
• DISRUPTIVE DESIGN - Oakley Kato has a progressive, disruptive design intended to fit the lens as close to the face as possible, providing optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
• REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
• ADJUSTABLE RAKE - An innovative fit mechanism helps tilt the lens to create the right bridge and cheek contact to properly and comfortably adapt to more faces.
• NOSEPADS - Comes with three Unobtainium® nosepads of different thicknesses and depths to create different offsets to give you the fit you need and no slip grip.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail. Oakley Sunglasses KATO Polished Black/Prizm 24k OO9455-02
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Lens technology that has the ability to automatically dim under UV light. The lens in the rooms remains clear and at the outside becomes colored accordingly to UV light.
The Prizm technology is patented by the Oakley brand. Its task is to filter the light, thanks to this the colors we perceive are more saturated.
Lens width / Bridge width / Temple length
Rate of Transmission
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.
Dodatkowy komplet nosków
2 years-with the purchase receipt
Ask a question about this product