Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
We’ve been slicing up standards for decades and carving new territory for style, and Oakley Jupiter® Squared is a cut above. The handles of switchblade knives inspired the earstems and their metal bands and rivets. The icons prove you’re getting the best of comfort, clarity and impact resistance with cutting-edge technology.
Oakley Jupiter Squared is attitude with refinement. Its stress-resistant O Matter® frame ensures all-day comfort, and with a Three-Point Fit, you won’t have those irritating little pressure points that come with the curved earstems of ordinary frames. We added Unobtainium®, so this frame actually grips better when you sweat. All our lenses are engineered with Plutonite® that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
You’ve got more than a few options for the frame and lens colors. Multiple styles are optimized with Oakley HDPolarized lenses to put a stop to blinding glare while offering premium clarity, optical precision and impact resistance. Renditions with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more glare and balance light transmission to tune your vision.
- Oakley HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision ( +2.0 through -4.0 ) and Progressive ( +2.0 through -3.0 )
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Textured Unobtainium earsocks for added comfort
- Metal icon and band accents