- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription inserts (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modules C-5™ frame material
- Genuine leather wrapped stems
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
We cut the lenses from a single continuous shape then set them in the frame precisely, maintaining the original glorious contour. POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity to your peripheral view. It’s part of our HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) and it’s the reason why IMPATIENT meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for clarity and impact resistance. Lightweight C-5™ alloy combines with a perfect Three-Point Fit to offer comfort that never lets you down. To block the wrinkling rays of UV, this sunglass comes with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out 100% of every ugly wavelength.
Options include gradient lens shading with varying darkness from top to bottom, and you can even get Oakley HDPOLARIZED lenses that filter out 99% of blinding glare without the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses. If you were born with imperfect vision, join the club. Thankfully, IMPATIENT is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a wide array of colors. The available range of correction is +2.00 to -4.00 combined power.
Each sunglass comes with our exclusive women’s eyewear case. IMPATIENT is available in numerous colors, and each frame hue is matched with a unique lens color for a perfect pairing.