- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
It’s all in the curves with OAKLEY IMMERSE®, an oversized shield sculpted from lightweight O MATTER®. Athletic yet graceful, OAKLEY IMMERSE is ready to dive into whatever the day holds. These are the kind of full coverage sunglasses that perform under pressure without even breaking a sweat.
Accented with a metal icon, the durable Immerse frame offers all–day comfort, plus Oakley’s patented hydrophilic
UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads to ensure a snug, secure fit. Our high–performance Three–Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment and you certainly dig having optimized peripheral view and side coverage courtesy of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry.
OAKLEY IMMERSE has a playful side, but these sunglasses take UV protection seriously. Their PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Choose optional gradient lens shading or the best polarized lenses on the planet (greater than 99% efficiency) to kick things up another notch. And while optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3, we recommend you carry your Immerse sunglasses in our convenient and oh–so– stylish women’s eyewear case.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all–day comfort of lightweight, stress–resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)