Oakley Sunglasses HOLBROOK LX Banded Green/Grey Polarized OO2048-03
OAKLEY HOLBROOK LX SUNGLASSES
The look of classic cool was reborn when snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked with Oakley designers to inspire the original Holbrook™ sunglass, and Holbrook™ LX refines it with a handmade acetate frame and integrated stainless steel hinges.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, handmade Acetate frame
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism and metal icons
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized™ – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6-base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.