Oakley Sunglasses Gascan Matte Black /Black Iridium Polarized 12-856
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.