Oakley Sunglasses GARAGE ROCK Matte Bone/Dark Grey OO9175-10
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
This salute to the ’60s has metal detailing inspired by electric guitars, and the retro riffs are part of a smooth, classic look as original as the icons of rock. Our homage to the era of high-decibel solos and horrified parents, Garage Rock™ is made of lightweight O Matter™ for comfort that never dies. It features High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for the ultimate in clarity and protection.
Even street style deserves a dose of Oakley performance innovation, and that’s why Garage Rock gives you the full-on filtering of Plutonite® lenses that stop every wavelength of UV.
Garage Rock can be matched with premium HDPolarized lenses to cut through reflected glare, and you can get even more options like Iridium® lens coatings that balance light transmission. Need prescription correction? This frame can be fitted with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.