Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
A little new wave and a little old school, Fringe™ is designed for the young and the young at heart. A modern version of the cat eye shape, these are the glasses for girls who want to have fun. Fresh and cool, they’re the perfect companions for a day in the sun.
With the O Matter® frame front and center, you’ll enjoy lightweight comfort from sunrise to sunset. Day after day, your eyes will thank you for great peripheral vision via 6 base lens curvature and Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Oakley quality is in full effect with FringeE’s Three-Point Fit, which holds lenses in precise alignment and optical precision and impact resistance standards that exceed Z80.3.
New school options abound on Fringe with varied field of light via gradient lens shading. If you want polarized lenses, Oakley can equip Fringe with the best on the planet (greater than 99% efficiency) or hook you up with prescription lenses. A metal icon at the hinge and an exclusive women’s eyewear case complete Fringe in pure Oakley style.
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)