Oakley Sunglasses FLAK JACKET XLJ Jet Black/Black Iridium 03-915
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we’ve answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. Flak Jacket sunglasses take that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
Stays Ahead of the Sun:
Flak Jacket lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers a Secure, Custom Fit:
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity:
Flak Jacket is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Flak Jacket meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ Optics® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Adapt to variable light conditions with “ Transitions® SOLFX™” photochromic lenses
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Lens technology that has the ability to automatically dim under UV light. The lens in the rooms remains clear and at the outside becomes colored accordingly to UV light.