- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
The original Eyepatch® was the biggest frame we ever created, and Eyepatch® 2 lays out intricate stem detailing to become the new heir of aggressive originality. Its durable yet lightweight O-MATTER® frame is decked with dual cam hinges in a comfortable Three-Point Fit. You’ll have enough lens real estate to keep the world in view, and Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry maintains razor-sharp clarity along every millimeter of the pure Plutonite® optics.
Performance and style go big with this Oakley original, and outspoken attitude becomes a work of art. Eyepatch® 2 carries true metal icons and the precision of hinges that work with dual cam action. The two lenses are cut from a single toricshape of lens material and mounted precisely in the frame to maintain the original contour. Optical performance meets ANSI Z80.3 standards while protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact, and our lens material filters out every searing ray of UV. Choose Oakley HDPolarized lenses and you’ll have the best polarized optics available. To balance light transmission, opt for lenses with Iridium® coating. You can also match Eyepatch® 2 with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 through -3.00 combined power) in a full range of options.
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Polarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Prescription ready (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents