Oakley Sunglasses DUCATI FIVES SQUARED Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized OO9238-06
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
If the world wasn’t made to fit you, you’re in good company. The legends of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just don’t fit, FIVES SQUARED is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it’s a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Our Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you’ll have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ OPTICS® helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. We engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O MATTER® and matched it with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out all UV.
FIVES SQUARED can be fitted with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power). Plenty of colors are available for our premium corrective lenses, and if you choose the non-prescription version, you can pick from a range of popular hues. Options include IRIDIUM® coated lenses that precisely balance light transmission and reduce glare, as well as Oakley polarized lenses that kill 99% of glare without muddying your vision with the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses.
Sometimes truer color recognition is essential, like when you’re biking down a mountain and you need to see where the brown of the trail meets the green of the shrubs. Available lenses that help maintain color recognition include Warm Grey, Black IRIDIUM® and Black IRIDIUM® Polarized for bright sun, or Grey for medium bright light. When you need visual contrast and enhanced depth perception, your best choice is Dark Bronze or Bronze Polarized, both of which work well in bright sunlight.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Lens technology that has the ability to automatically dim under UV light. The lens in the rooms remains clear and at the outside becomes colored accordingly to UV light.
The Prizm technology is patented by the Oakley brand. Its task is to filter the light, thanks to this the colors we perceive are more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.