Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With interchangeable metal icons that snap into place, Dispatch® II lets you put a new face on style. Two sets are included with the comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame, an original Oakley sculpture with cutaways and inlays for a look you can call your own. This modern twist on classic cool comes in a wide range of color combos.
Our original Dispatch was such a hit, we decided to follow it up with an entirely new rendition. The lens orbitals of Dispatch II are a little smaller and more rounded, and the earstems are absolutely unique. They’re a fresh twist on a look that salutes vintage style.
Comfort is optimized by a Three-Point Fit that balances pressure points instead of hooking around your ears like ordinary frames. Our durable O Matter frames are surprisingly lightweight, and our Plutonite® lens material filters out all UV, not just UVA and UVB. Choose among a wide range of lens/frame color options, and be sure to check out our HDPolarized lenses that put the brakes on harsh glare while maintaining superior clarity and impact resistance. We also offer styles with Iridium® lens coating that balances light transmission to give you the best vision for targeted environments. And don’t forget about the customizable feature. Pick up some extra icon colors and change your look in seconds.
- Oakley HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision ( +2.0 through -3.0 ) and Progressive ( +2.0 through -3.0 )
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal interchangeable Oakley Icons
- Additional pair of interchangeable icons included