Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.0 to -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal band and icon accents, with interchangeable Oakley icons
- Additional pair of interchangeable “O” icons included