Oakley Sunglasses DANGEROUS Moss/Dark Bronze 05-330
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
- Uniquely feminine frame geometry designed specifically for women’s fit
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and hand made acetate frame
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.0 to -3.0 combined power)
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
DANGEROUS serves up a sporty look with self-confidence. 8 base lens curves and a sleek medium size lens completed with the Rx frame OAKLEY PENDANTDANGEROUS is made of acetate and incorporates a metal icon detail on the hinge. Optional two-tone frame coloration puts an exclamation point on style.
This handmade acetate frame is enriched with metal icons that serve as hinge links between the sculptural stems and lens orbitals. It offers all-day comfort with a Three-Point Fit that feels different from ordinary sunglasses, thanks to our uniquely feminine frame geometry. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) offers stunning clarity at every angle of vision. A base lens curvature of 8.75 means it gracefully contours around your eyes to extend peripheral vision and improve protection against the wrinkling damaging rays of UV. Our pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out every ultraviolet wavelength, and impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. An exclusive Oakley women’s eyewear case is included.
This frame is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses (+2.0 to -3.0 combined power), and you can choose from a wide array of colors and other options for our corrective optics. The non-prescription edition has been matched with an assortment of popular lens colors. You can choose gradient lenses that vary in darkness from top to bottom, or you can opt for Oakley polarized lenses that eliminate glare with 99.9% efficiency without diminishing your vision with haze and optical distortion like ordinary polarized lenses.
For truer color recognition, choose our Grey lens for medium-bright sunlight or our Grey Polarized lens for bright sun. If you’re looking to improve depth perception and visual contrast, both our Dark Bronze and Bronze Polarized colors work well in bright, sunny venues. Two color options are available with gradient tinting. Both the VR50™ Brown Gradient and the G40™ Black Gradient are designed for enhanced depth perception and improved visual contrast in medium-bright sun. inspired temple.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.