Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Oakley Daisy Chain™ puts a cool twist on the classic teardrop silhouette. The ultra lightweight C-5™ frame links to the stems via a woven icon that’s unmistakably Oakley. With Daisy Chain, you’re always ready to take off in style.
We’ve equipped Oakley Daisy Chain with Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. And, you’ll never miss a beat, because we’ve optimized peripheral vision and side protection with 6 base lens curvature. We’ve also included one of our favorite features – patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® adjustable nosepads. Not only do they ensure a snug fit, they keep your glasses from grabbing your hair or clothing.
With awesome Oakley precision, Daisy Chain’s Three-Point Fit holds lenses in optical alignment and impact resistance meets or exceeds Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards. Options? You bet. Minimize glare with the best polarized lenses on the planet, or choose varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via gradient lens shading. And if you need a little vision correction, choose prescription lenses. With style and quality to spare, you’ll want to keep your Oakley Daisy Chains protected in our exclusive women’s eyewear case.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented, snag-free, hydrophilic Unobtanium® adjustable nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case – included with every pair