Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Original Oakley sculpture with cutaways for a look you can call your own, this clean design of subtly squared lens orbital’s and wide earstems carves a new category to complement your lifestyle. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield and placed in the frame to retain the original contour, a curve that sweeps across your eyes with the clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). It’s a pure look of confident attitude, and lightweight O Matter® frame material makes the statement a comfortable one.
Crankcase® carries an icon that’s different from the classic Oakley ellipse. It signifies an attitude of urban style that isn’t forced with flash or business. A clean look says it all, and that’s what the pros of action sports respect when they hit the city. We crafted the lifestyle icons with metal and laid them down on earstems with sculptural cutaways. The stems continue the fluid lines of the lens orbital’s to wrap around the sides of your head with a comfortable Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics precisely aligned.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses