- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meet all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® stems with integrated UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks
- Sculpturally integrated Die Cast stainless steel lugs, nosepiece and hinge mechanisms
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s case (included)
If there’s one thing the Oakley girl is compulsive about, it’s the way she refuses to follow anyone’s lead but her own. We created COMPULSIVE to salute her healthy obsession with authenticity. Pretty persuasion meets pure performance in a rimless design with an active look, asingle continuous lens with luscious contours of PLUTONITE®. The styling is just as much at home in the fashion district as it is on the running track. Sculptural steel highlights the hinges while UNOBTAINIUM® inlays keep the frame comfortably in place.
Wear the voluptuous curves of our original COMPULSIVE lens shape or go with the Squared lens edition for the sly style of an empowered look. Both feature a continuous lens that filters out 100% of all UV. With the POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry of our HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), you’ll have visual clarity that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, not to mention impact protection that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. COMPULSIVE also comes with the comfort of a Three- Point Fit, plus the durability and low weight of stress-resistant O MATTER® frame stems. Premium lenses have been matched with stem colors that complement their hue. The IRIDIUM® lens option reduces glare and balances light transmission while the gradient lens options offer a varied field of darkness from top to bottom. Whatever lens/frame combination you choose, our exclusive women’s eyewear case comes standard.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.