Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Oversized, chic and totally now, Oakley Changeover™ is the pair to wear when you want to hide out and be noticed, all at the same time. With large square lenses and a blend of color and texture, they echo the bohemian vibe of the 70s. Yet, their sculptural polish and sleek styling make Oakley Changeover thoroughly modern.
Crafted with a durable acetate front and C5 stems, Changeover shows off both materials beautifully with an open design at the hinge. Dial your pair up a notch with optional gradient lens shading for varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) or the best polarized lenses on the planet. Whatever you choose, you’ll feel great knowing you’ve got Plutonite® lens material working hard to filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm for you.
Changeover goes big on quality, too. Enjoy clear peripheral vision via 6 base lens curvature and stellar optical precision and impact resistance (Z80.3 and up). And Oakley Three-Point Fit will keep your glasses from slipping and sliding. They’re also available with Oakley prescription lenses so you never have to sacrifice style for vision. Exclusive women’s eyewear case included.
- Polarized lens options. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Acetate front with wire temples
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case – included with every pair