Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
The iconic aviator silhouette gets a fresh Oakley-style update in Caveat™. Up front, these ultra lightweight C5™ sunglasses are classically cool. Turn sideways, and the sleek temple with modern cutout is ready to rock the runway.
For the on-trend girl, Caveat comes in an array of must-have finishes, from rose gold to turquoise. And unlike some imitators, these aviators know how to do their job: they provide UV protection via Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Want options? Choose the best polarized lenses on the planet (greater than 99% efficiency) or varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading. Caveat is also available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through –4.00 combined power).
When it comes to quality, Oakley always delivers. Caveat meets or exceeds optical precision and resistance standards of Z80.3 and gives you optimal peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature. Add that to adjustable Unobtainium® nosepads that won’t snag your hair and bent ear stems for comfort. What do you have? One helluva pair of glasses to store in your exclusive women’s eyewear case.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through –4.00 combined power)
- Ultra–lightweight hi–modulus C–5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)