- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Oakley C WIRE® is true dimensional art, fleshed out with tech and style. The stems are crafted with smooth contours and ports, and titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinges allow them to hyper flex when the world comes at you head-on and dares to make contact.
We’ve toyed with a few elements in our day, and many of those metals have been melded into alloys. Our original C WIRE celebrated the success of C-5™, a lightweight blend of five metal compounds with the kind of durability that keeps comfort at the top of the list. We jacketed the stems with UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with sweat. The Three-Point Fit eliminates pressure points, because life has enough of those already.
The performance is pure Oakley, thanks to HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS&Reg; (HDO&Reg;). Patented XYZ OPTICS® maintains clarity at all angles of vision, even at the periphery of the 8.75 base lenses that open up your view of possibility. The lens material is pure PLUTONITE® to filter out 100% of all UV. Options include IRIDIUM® lens coating that balances light transmission, HDPolarized lenses that eliminate 99% of reflected glare, and Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with tons of tint choices and premium options.
- Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coatings (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium “MONO SHOCK™” hinge
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents