Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Armed with the best polarized lenses on the planet, Bottle Rocket™ makes performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide open view of possibility. The lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium® earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip. This classic Oakley look is engineered for lifestyles that refuse to stand still.
We let art and science collide to create Bottle Rocket. The open-edge lenses have 8.75 base curvature to give you wide peripheral vision.
Oakley HD Polarized lenses come standard with Bottle Rocket, and there’s nothing standard about their performance. They don’t have the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary polarized lenses, and with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), you get unrivaled visual clarity and protection.
Comfort is king with Oakley frames, and Bottle Rocket wears the crown well. Stress-resistant O®Matter keeps this design durable yet lightweight while a precise Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. For the G-forces of an active life, we engineered Unobtainium® earsocks that actually increase grip when you sweat.
Choose optional Iridium® lenses that reduce glare while balancing light transmission to optimize vision for your chosen environment. If you need prescription correction, we’ve got you covered. Bottle Rocket is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and premium options.
- 100% Oakley HD Polarized. Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley’s High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents