Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
Our fresh concoction called Blender™, is the perfect mix for active lifestyles. Lightweight C-5™ alloy is combined with O Matter® earstems and sure-grip Unobtainium® for unrivaled comfort and durability.
Our revolutionary C-5 alloy is a fusion of five metal compounds with a barely-there feel, so you’ll experience the all-day comfort of low weight. Farther down the earstems, stress-resistant O Matter frame material takes over, and hydrophilic Unobtainium gives the fit a better grip when you perspire. You’ll also have 8.75 base lens curvature to open up your peripheral view and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact. Blender takes advantage of Oakley’s Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment while freeing you from the irritation of pressure points because the temples don’t hook around your ears.
Blender comes in multiple lens/frame combinations, including Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They combine the impact resistance and visual clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) with 99% glare filtering, and we make them without the haze and optical distortion that can come with ordinary polarized lenses. This active lifestyle frame can be matched with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a wide assortment of lens options and colors, including clear lenses.
- Oakley HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material with stress resistant O Matter® ear stems.
- Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents