- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With chic oversized frames and major UV blockage, BECKON™ is the ideal shade for every adventure under the sun. Whether you’re off to an exotic beach or just a friend’s pool, these are the pair to wear when the rays are in full force. When coolness called, Oakley answered with BECKON.
As practical as they are pretty, BECKON’s PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The O Matter® frame material resists impact and stress while offering up seriously lightweight comfort and a nice little metal icon at the hinge. Oakley never compromises on vision, with a 6 base lens curvature that optimizes peripheral view and optical/impact resistance standards that meet or exceed Z80.3. It’s all held in place with a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment.
Customizing choices further add to BECKON’s beguiling appeal. Prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power) let you have it all in one gorgeous package. Or check out gradient lens shading for varied field of light transmission. Want polarized lenses? Oakley has the best on the planet, virtually eradicating glare with greater than 99% efficiency. Keep your BECKON eyewear alluring in a specially designed Oakley case.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)