- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With chic oversized frames and major UV blockage, BECKON™ is the ideal shade for every adventure under the sun. Whether you’re off to an exotic beach or just a friend’s pool, these are the pair to wear when the rays are in full force. When coolness called, Oakley answered with BECKON.
As practical as they are pretty, BECKON’s PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The O Matter® frame material resists impact and stress while offering up seriously lightweight comfort and a nice little metal icon at the hinge. Oakley never compromises on vision, with a 6 base lens curvature that optimizes peripheral view and optical/impact resistance standards that meet or exceed Z80.3. It’s all held in place with a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment.
Customizing choices further add to BECKON’s beguiling appeal. Prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power) let you have it all in one gorgeous package. Or check out gradient lens shading for varied field of light transmission. Want polarized lenses? Oakley has the best on the planet, virtually eradicating glare with greater than 99% efficiency. Keep your BECKON eyewear alluring in a specially designed Oakley case.
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)