Privacy and Cookies policy
This policy illustrates how Luxottica Group S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Luxottica” or “We” or “Us”), with registered office at Piazzale Cadorna, 3, 20123, Milano – Italy, directly or through its subsidiaries, processes personal data of the users of the “Virtual Mirror” feature according to art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Luxottica has appointed a Data Protection Officer for all the Group that can be contacted at the address email@example.com
Luxottica will process your personal data (“Image”) in case you want to use the Virtual Mirror feature on your device. The processing of this Image is carried out by Luxottica in order to be able to enable the Virtual Mirror feature and to be able to show you the right fit of the lenses.
Your Image will not be communicated to anyone and will not be stored by Luxottica. The Image is processed live and not stored by Us.
In case you click screenshot button the Image will be stored on your device and Luxottica will not be able to access it.
To the extent possible, you have the rights referred to in articles 15-21 GDPR (right to access, right of confirmation, right to be forgotten, right of processing limitation, right of data portability, right to object) and the right to complain to the Supervisor Authority.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.
With chic oversized frames and hand-drawn graphics lining the stems, Oakley Kate Voegele Signature Series Beckon is the pair to wear when adventure calls. The singer/songwriter fell in love with the guitar and started writing songs when she was 15 and now, she’s touring the world. With lyrics from her “Gravity Happens” Album woven into her drawings, Kate brings fearless self expression to the Oakley brand.
“Oakley and their ‘Perform Beautifully’ campaign stand for the same things I do: believing in yourself and doing what you’re passionate about with confidence.” said Kate. Inspired by travels, adventures, good stories and wanderlust, Kate’s music and art celebrate curiosity.
For all your adventures under the sun, we’ve equipped the Kate Voegele Signature Series Beckon with major UV blockage via large Plutonite® lenses that filter out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. And Oakley never compromises on vision, with a 6 base lens curvature that optimizes peripheral view and optical/impact resistance standards that meet or exceed Z80.3. The O Matter® frame material resists impact and stress while providing lightweight comfort. And it’s all held in place with a Three-Point Fit for precise optical alignment.
With gradient lens shading for varied field of light transmission you will be protected from all the elements. You can even get prescription lenses. You’ll love your Kate Voegele Signature Series Beckon glasses so much, you’ll want to keep them safe in their designed custom graphic microbag.
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Durability and all–day comfort of lightweight, stress‐resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
- Custom Kate Voegele Signature Series Microbag (included)
- Each purchase of Kate Voegele Signature Series Beckon includes a code for a free download of Kate’s new song from her Gravity Happens album
For more on Kate Community Section