Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
- Tuned light transmission of standard persimmon lens tint
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam
- Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
All the clarity and protection of our O FRAME® goggles is available for smaller faces, thanks to the reduced cranial geometry of this specially engineered youth fit. Performance remains full scale with optically pure LEXAN® in a vented dual lens design that cuts fog with F-2 Series treatment. The flexible URETHANE® frame seals with the comfort of triple-layer face foam, and texturing on the interior surface helps eliminate reflected glare.
Way of cleaning panes in OAKLEY goggles:
Plutonite ® and Lexan require the exceptional protection and he should be cleaned with exclusively an enclosed bag, or water with soft soap … after drying – to polish gently with bag. Not to dry with influence of the additional outside warmth e.g. drier, heater.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.