Oakley Goggle FLIGHT DECK Matte Black / Prizm Rose OO7050-03
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck™ has an unrivaled field of view with a wide range of helmet compatibility.
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Rigid strap anchor plates for comfort and support
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Discreet frame notches under strap anchors provide compatibility with most RX frames
- Oversized 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Ridgelock lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.