Oakley Goggle CANOPY Worn Olive / VR28 Iridium 59-478
Oversize your field of view without compimising fit
- Optically correct Dual-Vented Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Discreet frame notches at temple for compatibility with most RX eyewear frames
- Oakley's patented O Flow Arch allows for easy breathing and unrestricted airflow
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Flexible O Matter™ frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.