Oakley Goggle A-FRAME 2.0 Jet Black / Prizm Black Iridium 59-746
A-Frame™ 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that goes low profile to reduce weight and bulk, and that’s just the start. It is an icon-ic design with enhanced fit and performance.
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Articulating O Matter® strap connections provide balanced fit, with or without a helmet
- Sleek and compact frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- Metallic icon accent dual surge vent ports for improved air circulation
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.