Oakley Okulary ERIC KOSTON SIGNATURE SERIES Frogskins LX Matte Camo Green/Black Iridium OO2043-14
- Najnowsze kolekcje, unikalne modele. Bezpłatna wysyłka i 14 dni na zwrot!
Skate legend Eric Koston helped curate this collection of five new Frogskins® including handmade acetate editions, with a camo pattern that gives a fresh spin to this classic sunglass. This is what happens when an icon blends classic style with a modern kick of disruption, the kind that brings progression to the street with veteran attitude. Choose the acetate of Frogskins LX or the O Matter® of Frogskins – both feature the all-day comfort of a lightweight design, along with the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics®.
Koston is a six-time X Games medalist and one of the sport’s all-time greats, not to mention a mainstay of street culture. He knew the vintage lines of Oakley Frogskins were the perfect starting point to build progression with custom accents, and his collection hits the target between classic and original. Our classic Factory Pilot logo connects it to heritage while layered coloration and other design options let you choose your own look.
All lenses in this collection are engineered to help you maintain color recognition in bright sun, and lenses with Iridium® coating reduce glare while balancing light transmission. (FYI: Our Emerald Iridium lenses look green from the outside but when you look through them, you see a soothing grey tone.) Each design in this Signature Series comes with a custom Microclear™ bag for eyewear storage and lens cleaning.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight hand made Acetate frame
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism and metal icons
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Soczewki polaryzacyjne odpowiadają za redukuje odblasków od powierzchni płaskich, np. tafli wody. Dzięki redukcji odblasków obraz jest ostrzejszy, a kolory bardziej nasycone.
Powłoki ochronne, które zapobiegają gromadzeniu się wilgoci i tłuszczu na powierzchni soczewki.