Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
Take all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an edge of attitude but keep the look clean and uncomplicated, then give it the best technology ever to carve light rays. That’s how we made HIJINX sunglasses, an O MATTER® frame decked with dual cam hinges, true metal icons and HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®). Eye-chafing UV can’t get through our PLUTONITE® lenses, and the side contours use patented XYZ OPTICS® for widescreen clarity. If you need to add prescription lenses, no worries.
Each lens/frame combo is matched with metal icons in a unique finish, and two Limited Editions come with the look of slotted icons. See how our Bruce Irons Signature Edition salutes a true original. For the best glare-blocking lenses in the industry, check out the polarized editions of HIJINX.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polished White [eng]