Oakley Sunglasses FUEL CELL Polished Black/Matte Black/ Warm Grey OO9096-01
- Domyślną nazwę, opis jak i inne parametry dodawanego produktu zmienisz udając się na stronę TOWARY \ Ustawienia nowo dodawanego produktu.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency (optional)
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power).
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to Oakley FUEL CELL™. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Think of our polarization as a glare kill switch that’s always on. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are an option for FUEL CELL, and they block 99% of those irritating rays that interfere with vision. If you weren’t born with perfect eyes, no sweat – FUEL CELL is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power). You’ll also see “IRIDIUM®” in the list of optional lenses. It’s a permanent coating that tunes and balances light while reducing glare.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Lens technology that has the ability to automatically dim under UV light. The lens in the rooms remains clear and at the outside becomes colored accordingly to UV light.
The Prizm technology is patented by the Oakley brand. Its task is to filter the light, thanks to this the colors we perceive are more saturated.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.