Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription inserts (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modules C-5™ frame material
- Genuine leather wrapped stems
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Fashion may catch their eye, but it takes style to leave the world restless and yearning for more. Beautiful contours of lightweight metal dress your eyes with smooth curves, accented by sleek stems that we sheathed in genuine leather.
It takes 8.75 base lens curvature to create a field of view this wide. The contours extend your peripheral vision and improve side protection against blazing sun, blistering UV, blustering wind and banging impact. Our pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all ultraviolet light, and thanks to HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), this design meets all Z80.3 standards for impact protection and optical clarity.
Durable C-5™ alloy minimizes weight for comfort that lasts the whole day. The linear earstems aren’t just for styling; they’re part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment while ensuring the frame makes contact only at the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose.
We have a wide range of lens options to choose from, including Oakley HDPOLARIZED lenses that block 99% of glare without the haze and visual distortion common with ordinary polarized lenses. Optional gradient lenses vary in darkness from top to bottom. You can also get this frame with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power).
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.