Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Oakley Airwave™ 1.5 combines the company’s best goggle technologies with a heads-up display that integrates Wi-Fi, GPS, MFi Bluetooth® and more with a host of onboard sensors to bring new possibility to the alpine experience. Alpine sports enthusiasts can access a full range of information transmitted directly to the eye with the benefits of Oakley’s world-class optical performance, comfort and protection.
- Heads-Up Display: Airwave 1.5 delivers crisp, widescreen graphics
using innovative prism technology. Integrated within the goggle, a
called MOD Live provides a heads-up display perceived to be the size of a 14-inch screen that is five feet away, so refocusing your eye is not necessary. The heads-up display is designed for an unobtrusive view, and semi-flush lens geometry ensures wide peripheral vision
- Speed: The GPS integration can accurately measure how fast you are moving down the slope
- Jump Analytics: Measure and track the distance, height and airtime of your jumps
- Vertical: Measure your vertical feet by run, by day and over the course of the season
- Temperature: The temperature sensor keeps you aware of how cold it is
- Navigation: Pinpoint location on a resort map, find the run or attraction you’re looking for
- Buddy Tracking: Locate and track friends that have the Oakley Airwave 1.5, first edition Oakley Airwave goggle or App on their smartphone
- Smartphone Connectivity: View incoming calls and text messages. MFi
and Low-Energy Bluetooth connectivity allows the goggle to interface
with your smartphone, heart rate monitor and more
- Music: Access music players such as Spotify or Pandora, as well as your phone’s playlist to control your soundtrack on the slopes
- Social: Available at www.oakley.com/airwave, the exclusive Oakley
Airwave Snow App offers wide-ranging capabilities to reinvent the alpine
experience such as setting and sharing personal performance goals via social media, responding to posts, providing status updates and locating
other Airwave customers in the area.
- Open software development kits are also available for building new applications to unleash the advanced
features of the new Oakley goggle
- Performance Lenses: Change lenses quick and hassle-free leveraging Oakley’s Switchlock™ technology to take advantage of the company’s wide array of premium performance lens tints that optimize vision for environmental conditions. Accessory performance lens tints include Persimmon, Dark Grey, Black Iridium, Fire Iridium, Hi Yellow Iridium and VR50 Pink Iridium
- Fit, Form, Function: The goggle’s fit, form and function features a chassis made of durable O Matter® and Oakley’s O-Flow Arch technology to reduce nasal pressure for a balanced fit and all-day comfort. F3 anti-fog technology is paired with dual-vented lens design to keep vision clear.
- Oakley Plutonite® lens material filters out 100 percent of all UV, and Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission
- Battery Life: Improved battery life in Oakley Airwave 1.5 goggle enables up to six hours of on-mountain use
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
|Rate of Transmission:|
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.