Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we’ve answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. FLAK JACKET takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
MAINTAINS SHARP, CLEAR VISION
FLAK JACKET sunglasses feature Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN
FLAK JACKET lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY
FLAK JACKET is made of lightweight O MATTER® for all-day comfort. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and FLAK JACKET meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ OPTICS® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable UNOBTAINIUM® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
|Lens width / Ridge width / Ear hook length:|
63mm / 14mm / 135mm
|Rate of Transmission:|
2 years-with the purchase receipt