Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This salute to the ’60s has metal detailing inspired by electric guitars, and the retro riffs are part of a smooth, classic look as original as the icons of rock. Our homage to the era of high-decibel solos and horrified parents, Garage Rock™ is made of lightweight O Matter™ for comfort that never dies. It features High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for the ultimate in clarity and protection.
Even street style deserves a dose of Oakley performance innovation, and that’s why Garage Rock gives you the full-on filtering of Plutonite® lenses that stop every wavelength of UV.
Garage Rock can be matched with premium HDPolarized lenses to cut through reflected glare, and you can get even more options like Iridium® lens coatings that balance light transmission. Need prescription correction? This frame can be fitted with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Polished Black [eng]