Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
We’ve been slicing up standards for decades and carving new territory for style, and Oakley Jupiter® Squared is a cut above. The handles of switchblade knives inspired the earstems and their metal bands and rivets. The icons prove you’re getting the best of comfort, clarity and impact resistance with cutting-edge technology.
Oakley Jupiter Squared is attitude with refinement. Its stress-resistant O Matter® frame ensures all-day comfort, and with a Three-Point Fit, you won’t have those irritating little pressure points that come with the curved earstems of ordinary frames. We added Unobtainium®, so this frame actually grips better when you sweat. All our lenses are engineered with Plutonite® that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
You’ve got more than a few options for the frame and lens colors. Multiple styles are optimized with Oakley HDPolarized lenses to put a stop to blinding glare while offering premium clarity, optical precision and impact resistance. Renditions with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more glare and balance light transmission to tune your vision.
- Oakley HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision ( +2.0 through -4.0 ) and Progressive ( +2.0 through -3.0 )
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Textured Unobtainium earsocks for added comfort
- Metal icon and band accents
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
Protective coatings that prevent the accumulation of moisture and fat on the lens surface.