Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Comes standard with Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- LIVESTRONG laser etch on lens
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
Our approach is to ignore what people say is impossible, and our inspiration comes from athletes like Lance Armstrong who do the same. The cycling legend was forced off his bike in 1996 by the grueling pain of cancer. He endured surgery and chemotherapy, and defying all odds, returned to win the Tour de France seven consecutive years. Today his foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer. We’re supporting its ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this Oakley Livestrong® special edition.
The frame comes with the PATH lens shape and features BLACK IRIDIUM® lens coating to reduce glare and balance light in bright sun. “LIVESTRONG” is laser etched near the edge of the interchangeable lens, and the included protective SOFT VAULT® case lets you store an extra optional lens. Saluting the Lance Armstrong Foundation with the colors of its logo, the lightweight O MATTER® frame is matched with some of the finest optical technologies ever put into sunglasses.
POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry is one of the innovations that give this sunglass HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), and the technology optimizes clarity at every angle of view to maximize your peripheral vision. The optical clarity is so precise, it meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards. Our permanent HYDROPHOBIC™ lens coating creates a smudge-resistant barrier that repels water, skin oils and dust. Ultraviolet filtering is 100% for UVA, UVB and UVC, and impact protection meets the unforgiving standards of ANSI Z87.1, both for high mass and high velocity impact.
With surge ports to channel a cooling flow of air, the art of this frame is a fusion of form and function. UNOBTAINIUM® components increase grip with sweat for a secure Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment, and two nosepiece sizes are included to let you adapt the fit. Optional prescription lens inserts are available.
The guarantee, as well as the post-warranty service to OAKLEY products amount to 2 years. Covering panes with drawings isn't subject to a guarantee. A receipt is a condition of reviewing the warranty.